This workshop focuses on taking personal responsibility for creating your own satisfying life -- the life you want to live.
Based on the philosophical approach of Choice Theory/Reality Therapy, the underlying premise of these sessions is:
You have choices.
You make decisions about your life every moment.
Even when you don’t decide, you are deciding.
Designed for delivery over several sessions with time for introspection between sessions, the workshop encourages you to examine these and other questions:
- What is the life you want to live?
- What would it look like?
- How is it different from the one you are living now?
- How do you set goals? Choose a place of work? Choose a place to live?
- What do you need in your life?
- How do you know what’s right for you?
- What you are doing in your life now? Where is that leading you?
- What are your perceptions about your life?
- What’s easy to change? What’s more challenging?
- What are some strategies for change?
- What are some strategies for making a plan that will lead you toward the life you want to life?